In 2021 my dream of a country house came true and we finally (and rather unexpectedly) bought our dream homestead. Moving from a city condo to the country has been something I have been preparing for a very long time.
all recent homesteading posts
- 10 Steps To Winterize Your Chicken Coop
- How Cold Is Too Cold For Chickens? Get Your Flock Ready For Winter
- Feeding Free-Ranged Pastured Chickens During Winter
- Icelandic Sheep For Sustainable Meat, Wool, & Milk
- How to Incubate & Hatch Chicken Eggs
- homesteading: and so we finally bought our farm
- Whipped Tallow Body Butter
- How To Speed Ripen Tomatoes Before The First Frost & Cold Weather
- 8 Ways To Preserve Fresh Herbs
Raising, feeding, housing, breeding, and butchering livestock. Currently, our little homestead has chickens, ducks, geese, and sheep.
Grow your own vegetable and fruits no matter how much land you have to work with.